Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Constant Changes

In the very short week since I wrote last, we have had a lot of changes. Little Miss Preslynn thinks she needs to accomplish everything in one week. She got her first tooth, crawled and pulled herself up to a standing position. Can we say "over achiever"? She really thinks she is something now though, as she pulls herself up to stand by her piano she turns to smile at you. Like "look what I can do!"
I am just not ready for her to start moving or growing anymore for that matter. 6 months is just perfect - sitting nice and pretty with a few toys to keep her company. Now she wants to reach grab and suck on everything. Why do kids have such a fascination with phones and remote controls? I have gone many days with a fuzzy speaker on my phone, I just have to be patient and wait for it to dry out. :)
I know it is hard to believe but we have actually started to slooooow down. Not a whole lot planned for the fall which is hard to believe, considering our summer is jam packed every weekend. Preston loves his Sunday Fun Days... the couch, football and good food. Sounds relazing enough for me.
Until next time... Go Vikes!

No comments: